Celebrate International Cuisine Week May 4-10!
a week dedicated to authentic food, languages, and cultures
The week of May 4-10, 2020, the MIIS International Cultural Gatherings club, Intercultural Competence Committee, and DLINQ are offering a celebration of cuisine across cultures. We invite you to cook with a MIIS chef, share your favorite authentic recipes, discover new authentic dishes, and meet our diverse community members and food lovers, all via Zoom!
Join us for a live event or share your international recipes and stories in any language. Links to possible ways to participate are below:
We want to hear from you! Please share your food stories and recipes on our spoken and written word pages, answering questions such as:
- What are you cooking at this time?
- Whom are you cooking with/for?
- What family, cultural, and national cuisine are you exploring?
- How is cooking connecting with your ideas of home?
- What language(s) do you cook in?
- What does a particular product, food or ritual mean in your country?